Lightroom actions are an awesome tool that can help to automate your workflow and to add creativity to your photo library. Using presets, we can apply a photo style to one or many images in our photo catalogs. Check out more than 100 of the web's best presets.
Learn more in this tuts+ photography lightroom article.
Creating Lightroom Presets
- Open Lightroom
- Enter Develop module ( keyoard shortcut: D ) by clicking on Develop at the top right of your screen.
- Adjust any of the settings you would like in the panels on the right.
- Click the "+" button in the Presets panel on the left side.
- Check any or all of the boxes you wish and press the Create button.
Installing Lightroom Presets
- Right-click within the Presets panel on the left side.
- Select New Folder
- Right-click the New Folder you created and select Import.
- Navigate to where you downloaded the presets
- Highlight all the presets you wish to import
- Click Import