Creating a movie from your star trails images takes only a few more steps using Adobe Premiere. Use the images you created while making your star trails image.
- Open Adobe Premiere and click New Project
- Select a name and click OK
- Select a 1080p sequence preset.
- Click File then Import or Command + I
- Select Image Sequence
- Find the images that you created for your star trails image
- Check Image Sequence checkbox.
- Click Import
- Drag the new Image Sequence from the Project window to the Timeline
- Press Spacebar to Play your Star Trails movie / video.
To view it full screen, click on the Preview Monitor window and press the Tilde (~) key.